Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS / APTA / FSBPT COMPLIANCE
See our full Terms and Conditions here: https://npteff.com/terms-and-conditions/
NPTE Final Frontier takes APTA, FSBPT, and copyright policies and laws very seriously. By purchasing NPTE Final Frontier courses and/or utilizing NPTE Final Frontier materials, you are agreeing to follow all APTA, FSBPT, and copyright policies and laws, exam security and exam integrity policies, rules, and regulations.
FSBPT Examination Security may be found here: https://www.fsbpt.org/Free-Resources/NPTE-Candidate-Handbook/Examination-Security
If you suspect any person has shared or provided direct exam materials from the NPTE and/or PEAT, please contact email@example.com or FSBPT immediately.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.